Sunday, August 15, 2010

tired...

i woke up this morning with Gagey using my face as his pillow. In the night if i moved, he would clutch my cheeks & say sleepily, "i neeeeeed you, momma, i neeeeed you..." & i would lay there with my face pinned under his sweet little face - sighing over the lunacy & the irrational baby who figures he needs his mama more than mama needs sleep. As the morning sun crept through our blinds, i glanced over at the man i love... & i had to chuckle...
i get his chicklet teeth - & morning breath in my face....
But it could be worse...

i'm thinking bare minimum, we gotta end that 'momma is a pillow & daddy is my footstool' before he grows too much taller.

2 comments:

Carol said...

This kind of goes along with your last post, "In your face"!

Lori-Dawn said...

hee hee...yup, that's like Shyla! She's always been our cosleeper...but Malachi thinks that being in bed with mom and dad is wrestle time! haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist