Tuesday, December 1, 2009

where do i stand?

So, as i've stated before, Neil doesn't read my blog.
But the other day, someone commented to him that i had written about him & so he came home & said, "Well? What did you say?"
i couldn't remember because i have been disobediently blogging about him a lot lately, so i read him a few recent entries... i got a couple eyebrow raises, but nothing i couldn't handle. He took a look at my list of labels...
"Hm, i'm beating music, but God still has me by quite a few..."
Really? Is this how men think? 'don't blog about me, don't blog about me... but if you do, i want to be winning.'
Well, here's another one to add to your number, buddy. Don't say i never did anything for you.

4 comments:

Lori-Dawn said...

MEN!!! ROFL, what can you do but roll your eyes and give them a hug?! lol

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, that's great!! I would gladly take that answer if I were you, Paige!
Wow, look how big "Neils baby" is now on your side bar!!
Exciting times...

Carlee

jessica jespersen said...

yes, that's exactly how Curt thinks. haa haa! -j

The Nieboer News said...

that was MY fault :(

As soon as I said it I thought, 'oh crap, he's gonna go home and say something'.

He told me you always make him look 'too good' on your blog :)

I gotta learn to keep my mouth shut.... do you think it's possible?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist