Tuesday, December 29, 2009

nesting

i needed the cd player on my computer fixed, so i was without for a couple of days. Neil claims he's gonna get rid of the computer now that he sees how much i can really accomplish in a day... (he doesn't know that we didn't do any school for those days, or laundry)...

We're getting ready to have a little baby.

We're kind of playing a game of tag. Neil built lockers, i cleaned out our closet, Neil reorganized the laundry room, i organized my "craft cupboard" & 3 "junkish" drawers, Neil fixed a part of the floor, i organized everyone's shoes...

We're getting ready to have a little baby.

i promised myself that all i have to do is clean out my little desk in the office... & then i can pull out the sleepers... & find the baby diapers... & start gathering up all the things that we're going to get to use again in only a few short weeks.

We're getting ready to have a little baby.

i'll be walking around the house, going up the stairs, in the baking needs aisle at Superstore, at Home Depot with Neil & suddenly one of my legs will almost give out on me. My shirts are stretched to capacity, i've gained 28 lbs.

We're getting ready to have a little baby.

Neil asked me to double check that i have the right phone number for our midwife. In the past 2 weeks, i've read 6 books on childbirth, visited websites, made lists, dreamt of my 'dream birth' & accidentally referred to the baby by the name i love...

We're getting ready to have a little baby.

i'm enjoying my last month of expectancy. i still feel good - better since i feel like baby turned... each poke & prod & teeny shooting pain reminds me though, that...

We're getting ready to have a little baby...

7 comments:

deborah said...

I want lockers built too - I'd love to check out what Neil put together. I almost wish I could take a woodworking class so I could figure out what to do...

And I'm excited for you to have your baby too! :)

Jen said...

:) Me like.

Ha! I would have had those wee little sleepers and diapers pulled out months ago!

Almost the ONE MONTH countdown!!!

Melissa said...

Yay!! Sweet!!

I think people have been stalking you for a new post, hey? :)

I love it, Paige. I'm sad that your legs are giving out, though. :( I would never have pegged you at gaining 28 lbs - you just look fantastic. Radiant, lovely, happy....

Yup, you're having a little baby. So blessed~

Lori-Dawn said...

AAAHHHHHHH, I'm so excited for your little baby to come!! You look so incredibly good though! It's hard for me to remember babe will be here soon! in a couple weeks babe will be considered full term! Wanna go tobogganning?? hehe

Carol said...

Enjoy the excitement and wonder of these last few weeks!

paige said...

i can't complain about the weight gain (totally reasonable for my body - i probably started out a little underweight) OR my legs giving out a little - i think it goes with the incredible blessing that my births have been beautiful & relatively easy.

The Nieboer News said...

YAY!!! You're getting ready to have a baby!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist