Friday, September 9, 2011

posture part 3 - Noon day

  A while ago, i blogged this:


When i wrote that, i felt like i had clear direction.  My Father wanted me to hurt.  He wanted me to hurt & care - to be impacted by injustice, burdened for truth.
i still feel that. 
But now, i feel like He wants me to change my posture. 
From now - till Christmas - i'm going fast the noon day meal.  i'm going to go pray at McKenzie Towne Church - for at least 15 minutes at noon on Fridays. At the gates of my community... i'm going to pray for family.  i'm going to plead for my marriage.  i'm going to beg God to soften this city - and allow us to hear His voice...
15 on Friday... for family. 

4 comments:

mamazee said...

I'm with you, Paige. Fasting and praying for *family* on Fridays until Christmas... Praying that God does more than we can think to ask...

Lisa said...

you should post a challenge on facebook or something for people to do this Paige. Maybe not going to a specific location, but even just the regular fasting and praying.

Sara L said...

This is really amazing. My heart is so with you. My ablility, not so much. I don't really know what to say, but... this is good, really good.

paige said...

Thank you so much for the encouragement..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist