Tuesday, September 20, 2011

heard... seen...

does He who fashioned the ear not hear? 
does He who formed the eye not see? 
ps. 94

& i picture myself - a kind of bumbling cartoon.... seen by the very Creator of the Universe...
slipping and full of anxiety...

"When i said, "My foot is slipping." your unfailing love, Lord, supported me. 
When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.

& i'm held by the One i love.  He meets me in the deep - and consoles me in my confusion. 

When you feel it - the struggle... could it be He is preparing you? 
When you stand firm... could it be He is upholding you?
When you take courage... could it be because you know... deep down... that He heard you?

& just as i know -(in my often failing heart) - that i'm heard and seen... so much more is the hunger increasing to hear, and to see Him.  i find myself silent before Him - listening and hungering for communion. 

What, my King, would bring you glory and pleasure? 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I know...

...that when my world is shaken to the core...

...that He sees... and He hears... He can interpret my heart's groanings...

*hugs*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist