Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tubby time

Ephraim really needed a bath & i asked Cai if she could help me. Enthusiastically, she said, "GREAT!! Should i get on my SWIMSUIT??"
"Nah, let's just give him a quick dip, in & out..."
"Mom, we're running out of TIME for me to bath with my baby brothers!"
She looks at me like, "i'm entering puberty as we speak..."
Neil & i were remarking the other day that if she leaves home when we did, the littlest ones won't have very many memories of their big sister living with us.
Crazy eh?
i'm so grateful for this amazing 13 year spread in my children's ages. The little ones keep us all a little softer & the older ones remind us that this season is fleeting...


& just for fun, here's a picture she took of her other little friend. Our hero, mr. sunshine boy.
Till next time...
*other 2 pics from my sister stephanie

2 comments:

Carol said...

What a wonderful helper you have, and those are great photos!

Alicia said...

I am loving all these pictures! You have such a beautiful family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist