1. i was sitting at the computer reading emails, till Sloanie came up behind me & plopped a sweet giggling cherub on the ground & said, "Mom... Gagey reeks like a donkey in July."
i have no idea what a donkey in July smells like... but Sloanie assures me it's not good.
2. We were having a "Memory" tournament with our new set of cards. First up: Mollen, age 4 vs. Cairo, age 12. Cairo looks at Mollen with a smile & goes, "It's ON, Molls!" Mollen glances back cheekily & says, "BuhRING IT!"
3. After being told repeatedly at supper one night, "BUM TO CHAIR, SON... BUM TO CHAIR." Charter angrily retorted, "I'm just going to my room FOREVER!! I PICK IT!" Peyton looked up wryly & said, "you pick your bum?!"
4. Cai invited several little children to go sledding with her. As she gathered them at the top of the hill, she asked each one sweetly, "are you ready?" She got to her sister Mollen & asked, "Are you ready Mollen?" Mollen let out a howl & whooped, "I was BORN ready!!
5. Sloanie: i wonder what chocolate dipped in gravy would taste like?
Cairo (shocked): SLOAN!!
Sloan: What? i was just wondering...
Cairo: Yeah, the first step is wondering, the second step is TASTING!
Sloan: mhm. & the third step is horking it down.