Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stuck

Ever feel stuck?
Kinda distracted...
i've been feeling like that lately. Meals have been pretty lame at our house... Homeschooling is happening around me & when the kids ask me something - i find my answer more often than not is... "what did you say?"
i know it's a temporary state -
& in the past, i've found that in these waiting times - God has had something precious to show me.
So, i'm not panicking.
Yet.
Music seems to me to be like a bridge sometimes.
When i feel stuck in the mud & the mire
- When i need Jesus to set my feet on a Rock & give me a firm place to stand.
Today, that song for me is This Is Our God. (Hillsong)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7pluyYAlWw&feature=related
i am so grateful today for a Father who reaches down into my contemplative state & focuses my eyes yet again on *Himself* - the Author - the Finisher.
This is My God.
A faithful friend - who minds the fall of the tiny sparrow & who cares even more so for me.
This is My God.
The Giver of all good things & my Sustainer....
This is My God.
The One who lives in me... & gives me life...
This is My God.
So, i will take this time of distractedness & focus on the One who brings peace.
All else takes it's place as 'secondary'.
So, yeh... i'm stuck. & it's ok.
God has been Good to me.
i'll be moving right along as He leads.

2 comments:

deborah said...

Paige, I hear what you're saying. I have been in a rut lately too; it's so draining. I pray that it won't last long and God will show you what He has planned.

paige said...

Go listen then!! So good... i've been singing all day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist