Tuesday, July 20, 2010

intentional







Ephraim thinks he is a genius.
He uses those little things sticking out the side of his body to grab things - he's able to masterfully maneuver them towards his mouth & grind his very new bottom teeth into whatever it is he has managed to get ahold of.

Reaching -

Those random movements are becoming more controlled and...

intentional.

Oh, Father - do you see my immature form longing for you? i'm trying my best to use these spiritual muscles that seem to leap and lurch all at the same time... Will my random efforts become more controlled over time as i seek to become intentional in reaching for You?

1 comment:

Reputation@Stake said...

I'm new here (just stumbled on your blog) but that was a really sweet post. I have no children of my own, so seven seems incredible. And your spirit seems great, so I look forward to reading more of your posts. If I had seven kids I'd be happy to just be writing coherently, much less a whole blog. So I'm impressed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist