Saturday, April 30, 2011

His Eyes Watch the Nations

"... but God has surely listened and heard my voice in prayer. Praise be to God who has not rejected my prayer or witheld his love from me." - ps. 66:19&20

i remember being struck one time with how many times the Bible says, "God heard"...
& then not only does He hear... He sees.
& then not only does He see... He has compassion.
He is moved on behalf of His creation.
Sometimes i sit and feel Him far off... & by His silence, i begin to wonder if He walked away from me, and my whispered prayers are offered only to an empty room.
But no.

"You answer us with awesome deeds of righteousness..."

Remind me again, Father...
My prayers? They don't fall on deaf ears...
They're caught up by the Father of Lights... & "Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live." - ps. 63:3&4a

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist