* There's a deliberate fractioning of homeschoolers that is palpable at the convention - i find this a most disheartening part of the convention *every single time* i go.
* The best part of the convention is seeing my sisters - hands down.
* i met a blog reader who encouraged me in a huge way.
* i got rid of 4 copies of my book.
* i only bought from 2 booths. i bought: a second hand I Spy book & some colouring books & a pencil sharpener - i know... 'hey, big spender...'
* e was kinda high strung. i thought he'd be so mellow 'cause he'd have me all to himself, but it didn't work out that way. He slept well though, so i'll take that!
* My sisters both brought their oldest child... made me miss Cai & wish i had brought her along.
* i love seeing women in their 40's who are expecting babies... i don't see that very often in real life... but at the alternate universe of homeschool convention, it's pretty common - as are daddies wearing Ergos & gangly teens looking after their teeny baby sisters.
* i met a homeschool mama whose daughter chose the same school that Cai would like to attend for her post secondary education - her daughter's success in the career of her choice encouraged me.
* Mama being away for a night makes for a more *energized* (to put it kindly) monday morning - so i'll have to end this now before my house falls apart.