Monday, February 8, 2010

raspberry leaf tea - day 11

i haven't had a glass of it till yesterday. i normally drink it throughout the last part of my pregnancies, but this time - i just haven't bothered.
i brewed up a pot & drank it throughout the day.
"Mmmmmm, raspberry leaf tea!" Cai exclaimed, "i love that stuff..."
& she poured herself a glass...
"Mom, is it bad for me to drink this since it's herbal?"
"i don't think so - it's supposed to be good to tone your uterus, so it's probably good for you..."
"Good. i'm going to be using my uterus a lot in a few years."
Neil & i laughed & he said, "Maybe you won't even get married or have babies..."
She looked at him coldly, "Yes, daddy, maybe all my dreams will be shattered..."
& took a sip of her tea.
Neil looked chastened.
Hilarious.

8 comments:

deborah said...

oh my, that is hilarious!

The Nieboer News said...

she is so adorable!

ah...i thought FOR SURE last night was the night :(

Hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

Get prepared "Granny Paige!"

Isobel says she's NOT having any babies because she doesn't want to change poopy diapers...

I guess it all depends what stage the girl is in...

Thanks for the smile this morning.

Saskatchewan Cousin

Molly said...

She is hilarious! I've been reading her blog, she's quite a writer! And FUNNY!

Lori-Dawn said...

HAHAHA I love that girl!

Christine said...

So precious!

Erin said...

oh, how funny:)

mamazee said...

I love Cairo! She and i should be best friends :)...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist