Saturday, February 20, 2010

click

i feel guilty for not taking any pictures... our camera is broken & i can never find Cai's...
He won't let me put him down.
His sweet little peeling hands grasp the air & his teeny mouth turns in a frown when i put him in a safe place other than my arms.
Sleep deprivation doesn't stand a chance against the sweetness of gratitude. All she can do is to blend the colours a little and deepen their hues.
His fleshy little neck is already starting to fill out - and his skin is the creamiest perfection. i try to breathe him in. His sweet gruntings, that waken me in the night - his sweet rooting mouth, finding solace - his satisfied sigh of contentment that matches my own.
Who needs a camera?
i try to capture these moments in words, in broken shambles of memories created, in scents, touches and sights...
Click.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was better than a picture!

Lori-Dawn said...

your writings are definitely better than a picture! but pictures are nice too...lol

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist