Friday, January 6, 2012
7 Quick Takes 3rd edition
1. i think i will keep on for 15 on Friday... for now... prayer seems to be a covering, and i need Him.
2. i'm completely smitten with my littles lately... (Can i still call Sloanie a 'little one' even though she's a good 2 inches taller than her mama?) Lately, my arms have ached to hold them more, to talk more in depth - to explain my heart & to mother. These desires must be a gift from God... & i'm so grateful.
3. We are stepping into the New Testament after a long sojourn in the Old. i sure love that book... i love how it never changes, but i do - & so there's always something new for me.
4. Every time i find "Fruit Loops" on my shopping list, it's spelled differently. This week, it was "Furot Loups". i wonder when they will take the hint & quit writing it on there?
5. We're starting the Narnia Chronicles... again... i'm excited.
6. i ordered a book on abe books. i figured if it's a complete waste of time, i only wasted $1... plus shipping. It's called The Altruistic Personality. Apparently it studies the familial background among those who became 'rescuers' during the Holocaust of WW2 - how did their parents raise them? Why were they different from the passive majority? (i'll take 7 of those kinda children, please...)
7. i have been blogging an awful lot of drafts lately... *sigh*...