Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"where are you?"

"Where are you?" My sister posted on my facebook wall - and i think my heart lurched just a tiny bit in my chest as her words hit me on a deeper level. 
Where am i? 
Lost amidst the daily grind - the travellin' man - the disinterest and insecurities -
i long to be found. 
Here i am, Father. 
Find me. 
Hear me. 
Know me. 
Pluck me from the insignificant - and give me direction and purpose. 
i'm here, i'm here, i'm here.   

****************************************
Another review up this week - that makes *seven* - i'm so grateful! Check Joy's out here, and check out the list of reviews here.

****************************************
THIS contest is now closed.  Winners will hopefully be announced tomorrow.

****************************************
Thanks for reading - & finding me here :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Here's hoping you can find some moments to relax and rejuvenate over the summer. I enjoy finding you on your blog almost every day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist