Friday, June 25, 2010

as seen on facebook...

my aspiring maestro... He needs his "bi-lin" all the time.

tiny bubbles... Sweet delicate dolly...i love all those soft tender folds of skin.

Ephraim has been rockin' the wool diaper covers lately. i love my aristocrats cover - but these cuties were made by my mom from an old wool sweater she accidentally shrunk. i have 2 short kind like above & then a sweet lil' pair of longies too.
so. cute.

& i promise that next time i won't be so biased for the little boys & i'll post a more fair representation of the crew...

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love the pix!! I'm a wool soaker addict too!! :)

Anonymous said...

The little boys *are *so *cute though! Can't get enough of little cuddly, content, smiley little Ephraim. You have bragging rights:)

Carlee

Lola said...

I love the cute bubble picture. I Just love babies so much!

Lori-Dawn said...

I'm so glad there's a picture of YOU in there too!! Lookin' good!

farm_girl_4_jesus said...

Oh my gosh, that violin (and the aspiring maestro) are the cutest. things. ever. What a good man he's going to be for some lucky lady.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist