Monday, May 17, 2010

fyi

If you're a little ticked about something...
Don't phone your husband for company - he will more than likely grunt some unintelligible response about, "whatever you say..."
If you're teary & upset - you phone a girlfriend.
Better yet, a sister...
& they will get irate on your behalf...
"They did WHAT?? I would be FURIOUS!!! i AM furious!! Let's round up a posse with torches and pitchforks!!"
You don't even have to utter the words burning in your indignant little soul, "It's go time..." (as mollen would say.) Because just by validating your feelings - your soul sister has taken away the worst of it. & the most pressing issue on your mind now is whether or not your 5' tall 6 months pregnant sister is gonna show up at someones house & give them a good ol' fashioned bum kicking.
Gives me the courage to think smugly to myself...
"Mess with me, mess with my sisters... "
& trust me, nobody wants to do that...
i know, i know - the pastor even referenced that verse yesterday, "in your anger, do not sin..." & i know this isn't a very kindly post :) but you gotta love that we're in the thick of our 30's & i still know who's got my back...
& so mr. rude, i forgive you for your, "i'm gonna have to ask you to leave..."
This time...
If it happens again, i'm bringin' my sisters.
Just sayin'.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh NO! I have my guesses as to the scenario, but I *love* that your sisters have your back. We all need people like that in our lives!!

Lisa said...

Paige! we need more details than that :P

Carol said...

Cute post - yes, I agree some issues need girlfriend/sister support!

Joy said...

As one of three sisters, I LOVE this POST!!!
So sorry about Mr. Rude, but am so glad you found the support you sought.

Lori-Dawn said...

You were told you had to leave????? SERIOUSLY??? ohhhh...not cool. I'm fiercely protective of my sisters, but don't necessarily feel like it's reciprocated....lol I've got two of them two! lol

mamalena said...

What happened? Where did you get asked to leave? If there is a bum licking or kicking...I want in....

Kali Gillespie said...

yeah, I'm curious too...I want to validate your feelings paige :)

Marcy Payne said...

You gotta watch it with a gal with sista's. They's a mean bunch! LOL! Mr. Rude doesn't know who be messed with. Hope you don't have to use back up b/c it could get ugly. Thanks for the laugh and the reminder that sisters are AWESOME! I love my sis too and know she would have my back any day...even if it was just to hide behind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist