Friday, August 14, 2009

rubber glue

i love being married.
My husband has this uncanny ability to catch my kids off guard with his goofiness & last night was no exception. That night, Sloanie was his target.
"Hey, Sloanie... i'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you."
"Dad, you're annoying."
He starts laughing this hilarious, diabolical, grade 5, most annoying boy in the class laugh till finally she gets it and the corners of her mouth start to turn up.
"i mean, you're really cool, Dad."
(Still laughing his fake little boy laugh) "It's too late, Sloanie, it sticks to YOOOOUUUUUU."
Supper is served.

3 comments:

Minerva said...

is it weird that I actually thought of that joke when I read the title of this post? I would love to hang around with your family, it sounds like you have SO much fun just being with each other. :)

paige said...

i think it's part of the hilarity of homeschooling, that my littles aren't exposed to those dumb jokes we all learned in public school, so to them, all neil's archaic material is fresh.

Lori-Dawn said...

ROFL, now I sooo wish Neil would show this side of himself at my house, in public!!! I'm so intimidated by him!! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist