Monday, April 30, 2007

my little niece got badly burned this weekend from some powerful *wart* medecine. She has huge blisters all over her face & arms. poor little mouse. She had chewed through the package. As if that wasn't bad enough, it appears she's ingested some of it & has been peeing blood. i've been just aching for her (& my poor sister) ~ but when i saw the pictures last night, my stomach was just sick. i hate when the little lovelies get hurt. i wish i could take the pain for her. it seems crazy, but sometimes i wish there were no consequences for our sin, well, no consequences for little ones who didn't listen to mama & got into what they should not.
paige

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh man, that must be so painful! I'll keep her in my prayers. I gave you The Thinking Blogger award!!! Hope you are feeling better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist