Monday, October 13, 2008

Home again.
Thanksgiving 2008 was so good ~ again, hosted by my middle sister~ & with the 3 sisters' families, my mom & dad & my gramma & grandpa (ancient one & gg... i kid you not, they chose those names...) there were twenty-eight people there! The cousins went crazy eating cookies & treats, riding horses, catching bunnies & apparently, Charter rode a goat. They performed their musical & played music, got way too little sleep & too much sugar.
So, i'm home again.
Sort of.
Home implies my heart is here, but he's somewhere in Toronto right now... *sigh*. We dropped Neil off at the Edmonton airport & then continued on to Calgary by ourselves. Hopefully this week goes by quick...

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I'm glad it was a good Thanksgiving...big family gatherings can be so fun. I hope your week without Neil goes smoothly and quickly. BTW did I ever tell you that Jeff has family up in your neck of the woods? My MIL grew up near Peace River. There are tons of relatives up there: Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Calgary...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist