Friday, October 10, 2008

Daddy school...
So, Molls is my only 'preschooler'. Gage is just a baby & all the rest are doing 'real' school & Molls is miffed. i try really really hard to have 'school' for her to do... cutting, pasting, writing, drawing, colouring... but sometimes i just give her my most excited face & say, 'darling, YOU get FREE TIME now!!! Lucky YOU!!' & her face crumbles & she tells me, 'but, momma, i NEED to do school, i WANT to do school!!'...
So, yesterday was kinda busy & i didn't get any time to do school with Mollen. It was bed time & i hate to let a day go by without reading with my 6yo, so he was in bed with me doing his reading & Molls found us & gave me a look like i was Judas. She just started crying & was so upset that i didn't make the time for school, so Neil said, 'c'mon, we'll do daddy school'... She looked at him like, 'um, are you sure you know what you're doing, dad?' & then started to go get her books, but he said, 'nope, you don't need books for daddy school, come on in bed... ' reluctantly, she gave up the idea of getting her books & pencils & crawled into bed beside him... & they did math on their fingers, counting by 10's & visited up a storm.
ahhhhh... daddy school. Every little one needs daddy school....

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Awwwww! That's so sweet!

Jen said...

That is the best story ever! Hehehe, I bet she LOVED it too!

Anonymous said...

Awwww... that's awesome!

Lisa

Lori-Dawn said...

LOL, that's adorable! Shyla was getting ticked at me yesterday cause I didn't have any Math for her to do!! "Where me math?" she said in a rather demanding rude voice! lol
Then crossed her arms and pouted...sigh...I don't think I'll be able to hold off on her too long...lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist