Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Come visit... & my tiny friend

Still continuing to blog over HERE for the time being - would love it if you'd visit there & share what we've got going on. 

In other news, Ephraim has decided that he is a rock star potty trainer.  We started him last week and he's going on 5 days accident free (including all naps & the past two nights!).  He's kind of awesome.  We're pretty tight, my little man & me.  We snuggle a lot... he greets me at the door after every absence with tiny baby arms spread wide & enormous grin, "MOM!"  He is the most entertaining little buffoon, constantly performing for his appreciative audience.  He's wicked smart.  i think he's a keeper.

2 comments:

fawne said...

Awwwww....he is getting too big. So very precious post!

Jen said...

Seriously adorable.
I'd keep him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist