Sunday, September 23, 2007

My sister Steph & i have talked about this quite a bit... i found this link on one of my favourite blogs (lily of the valley ~ her blog is so sweet & so many good ideas). The story tho, left me wondering, why won't anybody talk about this??


ENVIRONETDAILY
Birth-control pills poison everyone?
Environmentalists silent on threat from water tainted with estrogen
Posted: July 12, 20071:00 a.m. Eastern
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com
While environmentalists are usually vocal about perceived threats ranging from pesticides to global warming, there is a silence when it comes to one threat already harming the water supply: hormones from birth-control pills. (to keep reading click here).

***********
Seriously, i think everyone should go read this... It makes me sick to my stomach. & it makes sense when you hear of so many people having trouble conceiving... so sad...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness - thanks so much for sharing this. I'm going to put it on my blog when I get over there next time. This is horrific - now it makes so much sense why there are so many fertility problems - at least it's one explanation to this mystery.

Sadly, I think the article is right - society in general is not going to get passionate about this major problem...but at least *we* can do our best to spread the word.

Again - thanks. Thanks!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

playlist